Keith M. Gehring
Teaching Associate Professor
What I doI support the Undergraduate Program at the Korbel School of International Studies by teaching core and upper level courses, mentoring students through the undergraduate experience, engaging international partners to expand student opportunities, and serving the program in a variety of ways. Courses taught include: Contemporary Issues in the Global Economy, International Politics, Globalization and the Knowledge Economy, Technology and Development, and International Futures.
My expertise is in the areas of political economy, technology, globalization, forecasting and development. My research is focused on the institutions supportive of knowledge economy development, specifically in the area of information and communication technology (ICT). I am a Faculty Affiliate with the Frederick S. Pardee Center for International Futures where I support the expanded use of the IFs model with students and external partners. I also have more than 15 years of professional experience working as a consultant in the technology and financial services industries.
- Ph.D., International Studies, University of Denver, 2015
- MA, Global Finance, Trade, and Economic Integration, University of Denver, 2007
- MBA, Business Administration, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, 1997
- BBA, Computer Information Systems, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, 1995
Licensure / Accreditations
- Project Manager Professional