Advancement - Foundation Relations works closely with university stakeholders to provide a centralized point of service to build, leverage and support relationships with external institutional funders resulting in transformative gifts and partnerships.
Partnering with Foundations
The University of Denver Foundation Relations team welcomes the opportunity to discuss how your grantmaking areas fit with our university’s priorities and key initiatives.
Among the services we provide are:
- Connecting with our multidisciplinary faculty working in your areas of interest.
- Facilitating on-campus visits between your organization and university faculty, staff and leadership.
- Coordinating campus conversations around themes of interest to your organization and philanthropic trends.
- Strategically matching funding sources to university projects, coordinating strategy and proposals across multiple units and external partners.
- Working with our internal partners to ensure administration and accountability of awards.
- Facilitating reporting on gifts and grants to provide accurate and timely stewardship.
If you are a foundation representative and would like more information about matching your interests with opportunities at DU, please contact Michael Ransom or Allison Dumas. DU faculty and administrators may visit ORSP for funding opportunities, information on the grant submission process and other resources.
Foundation Relations Staff
Director of Development, Foundation Relations